Times have changed. A lot. Along with time, what you use to beautify your eyes and face has also changed. Remember back “in the day” – or maybe just yesterday – whey you wanted long, lush lashes for a special occasion or photo shoot and you tried those furry fake lashes with their miniature tubes of glue? And, if you were lucky enough to actually get them to stick, later found one of them had plopped onto your cheek? Not good.
Dr. Price offers the perfect solution to add length, thickness, strength and fullness to your upper lashes – noticeably transforming your face and eyes and intensifying your expression with naturally beautiful, plentiful eyelashes. It’s called Latisse™.
You probably don’t know this, but your lashes have a short growth phase of about 30 to 45 days, with a life span of three to four months before they drop out and a new lash cycle commences. Here’s how Latisse™ can help:
- Latisse™ is the first and only FDA-approved treatment for lashes.
- Using Latisse™ will strengthen your lashes by preventing lash loss and breakage, and will protect your lashes from the effects of the environment. Your lashes will become thicker, darker and fuller.
- Latisse™ is a prescription for a type of hypotrichosis (permanent loss or reduction of lashes) and is designed to help your natural eyelashes grow longer, fuller and darker.
- Latisse™ also helps prevent breakage and increases flexibility.
- The results of Latisse™ lash treatment are gradual.
- In clinical trials, the majority of Latisse™ patients saw significant improvement after only two months. And after four months, 78% of patients noted improvement.
- The Latisse™ serum is applied sparingly, like eyeliner, on the upper eyelids at the base of the lashes once a day, at bedtime. A tiny amount should be used, slightly touching the root area. It should not be applied to the lower lid area.
- Remember to avoid getting Latisse™ in your eyes, and be sure to tell us if you have a history of eye pressure problems, such as glaucoma.
No more fake lashes and tiny tubes of glue! Call, today, to schedule a Latisse™ consultation appointment: (203) 453-6635.