The sun-filled days of summer are just around the corner. Days at the pool and beach vacations mean looking your absolute best. That’s why it makes perfect sense to consider the many options of cosmetic surgery.
Here are 5 of the body-transforming procédures Dr. Price offers…especially designed with you and your summer in mind:
- Consider “lipo” – Struggling with stubborn fat that doesn’t respond to traditional exercise and weight loss methods can be frustrating. Liposuction provides a minimally-invasive solution. Liposuction works to suction out unwanted fat from areas of the body such as the abdomen, thighs and hips, resulting in a slimmer silhouette for you just in time for summer.
- Say goodbye to your sagging tummy – A tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) removes excess skin and fat from the abdomen, resulting in a smoother, more toned stomach. Remember that a tummy tuck is not a weight loss procedure. It does address a tummy that is sagging as a result of a prior surgery, aging, pregnancy or a fluctuation in weight.
- Reduce your breasts – Overly large breasts are a cosmetic and a medical concern. Poor posture, clothing issues and chronic back pain are reasons many of our patients request breast reduction surgery. This surgery reduces glandular tissue and fat from the breasts while tightening the breast skin. The results are more esthetically appealing and structurally healthier.
- Enlarge your breasts – If you are unhappy with the size or shape of your breasts, augmentation is a great option. This customizable procedure which utilizes saline or silicone implants, can increase the size of small breasts or improve the appearance of uneven breasts.
- Lift your breasts – Gravity, aging, weight loss and pregnancy can cause even the best of breasts to droop. A breast lift is designed to combat this drooping and restore a more youthful breast contour.
If you are curious about these and the various cosmetic and plastic surgical options we offer, call to schedule a consultation with Dr. Price. Spring is here and now is the perfect time: (203) 453-6635.