Time passes. Seasons change. Kids grow. You age. Sometimes it’s easy to find yourself in the doldrums, your mind and your body negatively responding to these inevitable changes time brings. You may try to deal with it. But take heart, you are not alone.
Although aging is natural process, you don’t have to give in to it.
Age IS just a number and you’re only as old as you FEEL.
With the new year upon us, resolve to make this true for you – every day.
Consider these awesome, easy, how-to-stay-youthful tips for 2016:
- Act Your Favorite Age…Be the age on the inside that you always loved being…and it will reflect in your body, face and outlook.
- Use Your Head. Use Your Brain…Learn a language or refresh your MahJong game; get your friends together for a game of Pinochle or Bridge; do crossword puzzles; take an art class. Stay smart, stay young.
- Eat Well. Eat To Live…You know what that means, for you.
- Play…Nothing makes you feel young and vibrant like endorphins. Whether it’s walking, dancing, jogging, Pickle Ball, tennis, yoga or Zumba… just do it.
- Smile…Put your best face forward, and greet every day with a smile. Smiling is contagious and a definite mood lifter…not just for you, but for everyone you meet.
- Go Outside…It’s not just about getting enough sunshine vitamin D, it’s about seeing your world, exploring, skiing, hiking, meeting friends for brunch, coffee or tea. Time outdoors – especially with family or friends – can lighten your mood and make you feel young and alive.
- Pamper Yourself…Be your own best friend. Get a massage or a soothing facial. Have you been wanting to try Botox, a facial filler, Latisse Lashes or perhaps a face or breast lift?
There IS no time like the present. Resolve to make 2016 your best year ever and schedule a consultation appointment with Dr. Price to explore the many ways to be pampered: (203) 453-6635.