There’s an awareness in the air – an awareness of the benefits of taking good care of yourself and living a healthy, youthful lifestyle. Lots of candles on your birthday cake does not mean you have to feel or act old. The very best times of your life may lie ahead.
That being said, aging does bring about some challenges. Your face and neck are the first areas of your body to be affected by the pull of gravity. A facelift can counter years of gravity’s effects, cumulative sun damage and a genetic disposition to wrinkling. With a facelift, wrinkles and lines are smoothed, drooping folds are lifted…and time literally takes a step backwards.
Facelifts are increasing in number every year and continue to be one of the most popular cosmetic surgical procedures in the world. A facelift can smooth and tighten the skin of your cheeks, jaws, forehead and the area around your eyes – giving you a more youthful profile and enhancing your self-confidence.
• Dr. Price performs full facelifts and “mini-lifts.”
• The full facelift can be combined with other procedures such as a neck lift, eyelid surgery, nose reshaping or forehead lift. A neck lift paired with a facelift addresses the areas of your neck which may be sagging as well.
• The “mini-lift,” also known as the Celebrity Lift, involves smaller incisions and requires minimal downtime. It is less invasive and may also be combined with other rejuvenation treatments, such as dermal fillers or laser resurfacing.
• Each lift is tailored to the patient’s unique concerns.
• Recovery from a full facelift usually requires two to three weeks, but every patient is different.
• Dr. Price is a highly experienced, innovative, board-certified plastic surgeon, who specializes in all types of facial cosmetic surgery. His goal is to provide his clients with a natural-looking look result.
• During your consultation, Dr. Price will help you clarify your goals and expectations and assess whether you would be a good candidate for facelift surgery.
Call to schedule a consultation appointment, and put your best face forward this coming year: (203) 453-6635.