You may be on the fence about getting breast augmentation – should you spend the money? What will it look like when it’s complete? Will it be worth it? Here are 6 reasons why now is a great time to get a breast augmentation!
- This one is #1 for a reason – breast augmentation can do wonders for your confidence and your outlook on life. Have you lost a lot of weight, along with some fullness in your chest? Have you always been self-conscious about your chest? Has it always been the one part of your body you wish you could change? There’s no need to feel self-conscious anymore, thanks to a breast augmentation procedure.
- You don’t have to wonder or worry about what the final look will be. State-of-the art technology such as the Vectra 3D imaging system can let you see what you will look like after augmentation. You can even compare implants of different sizes to help you choose which one is right for you.
- The recovery time from breast augmentation surgery is relatively quick. Your downtime will probably be less than 2 weeks, and you can get back to strenuous activity after about 4 to 6 weeks – not too bad, considering the dramatic and impressive results you’ll see.
- You’ll see results for years. Implants are long-lasting, and most will last for about 15 years, but some can even last a lifetime.
- Breast augmentation is a safe procedure. It is true that any surgical procedure carries some risk, but breast implants have a safe history, with few reports of complications or adverse effects.
- You have your choice of implant. Choose from saline, silicone, and Ideal. Each one has different advantages and disadvantages, which your doctor can discuss with you.
Honestly, any time is a great time for a breast augmentation, as long as the time is right for you. When you decide to go ahead and do it, call Dr. Gary J. Price for a breast augmentation consultation. Call the office in New Haven or Fairfield County, CT, (203) 453-6635 for an appointment!