Losing weight isn’t easy – especially if there is a lot of it to lose. When you do lose weight, very often you have excess skin and fat that you can’t get rid of, which can make it difficult to see the results you want and deserve to see after all the work you’ve done. If you’ve dieted and exercised for years and still don’t have the body you want, Dr. Gary Price can help, with a variety of plastic surgery options.
One or more of these procedures can help:
- Mastopexy. Very often, when weight is lost, it can dramatically reduce volume in the breasts, making them look droopy. Mastopexy, also known as a “breast lift,” can restore sagging breasts and help them to look younger and firmer.
- Facelift. Losing a lot of weight can mean sagging skin in and around the face, jaw, and chin. A facelift can remove this and help to contour and tone the skin.
- Abdominoplasty (“tummy tuck”). A tummy tuck can tighten and smooth the muscles and remove excess skin that remains in the stomach area after weight loss.
- Liposuction. This procedure can get rid of those extra bits of fat that remain in the hips, buttocks, and other areas of the body, to make you look more toned and make your body look more proportional.
- A body lift. A body lift can be used to attend to many areas of the body, all in one procedure, that have been affected by a lot of weight loss. It gets rid of excess skin and provides tone and contour for the abdomen, thighs, arms, buttocks, and hips.
Losing weight is a big accomplishment, and it is definitely something to celebrate. However, it can be hard to really feel good about it when you look in the mirror and don’t see the body you want to see. With one of these procedures from Dr. Gary J. Price, you can finally have the body you’ve worked so hard for and deserve. Call the office in New Haven or Fairfield County, CT, at (203) 453-6635 to discuss your options today!