The many plastic surgery options available today can be confusing, at best. You may have friends or relatives who have had procedures and you think it’s time to refresh your image. Only you know what areas of your face and body need improving…and choosing the correct procedures can often depend on your age. Dr. Price, one of Connecticut Magazine’s “Top Docs” for four consecutive years, can help you focus and decide on the goals you have for your surgery, helping you maintain a youthful appearance.
DURING YOUR TWENTIES
- Just out of your teens, you may want to improve the appearance of your skin using minimally invasive procedures and topical treatments. Liposuction, rhinoplasty (nose jobs) and breast augmentation are common procedures for young adults.
DURING YOUR THIRTIES
- This is the decade when you may begin to see your first fine lines and wrinkles. Minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with a chemical peel, or opt for a facial, laser skin resurfacing or facial filler. This is also the decade of child-bearing…when you may realize that your body is not responding to diet and exercise. Consider body contouring options such as breast lifts, liposuction, tummy tucks and “Mommy Makeovers.”
DURING YOUR FORTIES
- Popular procedures for this decade include injectables, brow and eyelid lifts, neck and face lifts – excellent compliments to your active life style. Breast implants, breast lifts, tummy tucks and liposuction are requested procedures of the “fabulous forty”
DURING YOUR FIFTIES
- If 50 is the new 40, then this is your decade. Face, brow, eyelid and neck lifts, along with an on-going regimen of skin care treatments…laser resurfacing and deep chemical peels…are requested procedures for this fabulous time of life.
DURING YOUR SIXTIES
- Women are more likely to have facial plastic surgery procedures during this decade and beyond. If you are in good health, you can still consider liposuction, tummy tucks and other lift procedures.
Call for a consultation and let Dr. Price work with you for your best outcome – at any age.